This nutritious number makes a scrumptious snack at any time of the day. It's gluten-free and is prepped in just ten minutes. It's a great breakfast or snack.
- 60 g (⅓ cup) chia seeds
- 250 ml (1 cup) canned light coconut milk
- 260 g (1 cup) low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tbsp icing sugar or gluten-free icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 250 g punnet fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 6 small fresh strawberries, sliced, to serve
- Put chia seeds, coconut milk, yoghurt, icing sugar, vanilla bean paste and strawberries in an airtight container, stir well to combine. Cover with lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 small serving dishes. Serve topped with sliced strawberries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.3 g|
|- Sugars||10.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.4 g|