These easy kebabs are a great vegetarian option for barbecues. With onion, corn, zucchini and capsicum, orange-infused pesto adds a zesty, nutty flavour.
- 2 capsicums, cut into large chunks
- 2 large zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 corncobs, cut into small chunks
- 2 large red onions, cut into thin wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tbsp pesto or gluten-free pesto
- juice of ½ orange
- Soak 16 wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Divide vegetables evenly between the 16 skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium-high. Spray vegetable skewers with cooking spray. Add to the barbecue and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto and orange juice in a small bowl.
- Transfer skewers to a serving platter and brush with pesto mix.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.2 g|
|- Sugars||5.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.7 g|