A delicious summertime breakfast recipe for one. There's no cooking required, all you need to do is scoop out a rockmelon, top with fruits, yoghurt & pepitas.
- ½ rockmelon
- 125 g punnet small fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 small apple, quartered, deseeded and chopped
- pulp 2 passionfruits
- 2 tsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp low-fat Greek yoghurt
- Carefully scoop the flesh out of half a rockmelon. Chop the flesh and place in a medium bowl. Add strawberries, apple and chopped passionfruit pulp to the rockmelon. Toss to combine.
- Spoon the fruit mixture back into the rockmelon half. Top with pepitas. Serve with yoghurt.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||40.4 g|
|- Sugars||37.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||11.9 g|