This recipe is proudly sponsored by
Canned tuna is time-saving hack in this speedy lunch. Mixed with mayo, celery and parsley, tuna is stuffed into tomatoes and served – all in under 10 mins!
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, stems attached
- 185 g Sirena canned tuna in springwater, drained and flaked
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- zest of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Carefully cut the tops off the tomatoes ensuring you keep the green stems in tact. Reserve tops. Using a paring knife, core the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp with a spoon so you are left with a 1.5cm tomato shell.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and spoon into the tomato shells dividing the mixture evenly. Put the tops back on the tomatoes and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||0.8 g|
|- Sugars||0.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|