Match tuna with crispy cos and sharp radish for a scrumptious summer salad. With boiled green beans and lemon & mayo dressing, it's drenched in flavour.
- 100 g green beans, trimmed, diagonally sliced
- ½ baby cos lettuce, washed, torn
- 4 radishes, trimmed, cut into thin wedges
- 185 g canned tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp 97% fat-free mayonnaise, or gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard, or gluten-free mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Add beans and cook for 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Put beans, lettuce and radishes in a medium bowl, tossing to combine. Add tuna and avocado, tossing to combine. Divide salad among shallow serving bowls.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Serve salad drizzled with dressing.
You can use a Lebanese cucumber or half a capsicum instead of the radishes, if you prefer.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.5 g|
|- Sugars||2.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.7 g|