A skinless salmon fillet marinated in teriyaki sauce with ginger, garlic and lime juice, is a tasty meal for one that'll feed your brain and your tum!
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce or gluten-free teriyaki sauce
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- freshly squeezed juice of ½ lime
- 120 g piece boneless skinless salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp Sunrice Doongara rice
- cooking spray
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 50 g snow peas, trimmed, shredded
- ½ red capsicum, cut into short, thin strips
- lime wedges, to serve, optional
- Put teriyaki sauce, ginger, garlic and lime juice in a shallow dish and stir to combine. Add salmon and turn to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes or more to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in a small saucepan of boiling water following pack instructions or until tender. Drain well. Set aside.
- While rice is cooking, spray a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium-high heat. Drain salmon and add to pan. Cook for
3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Set aside.
- Put cucumber, snow peas and capsicum in a small bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving plate and add rice and salmon. Serve with lime wedges, if using.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.2 g|
|- Sugars||9.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.3 g|