Raspberries are the star of this scrumptious sweet treat. This jam slices uses the frozen kind, guaranteeing you fruity flavours all year, whenever you like!
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 225 g unsalted butter, melted
- 200 g frozen raspberries, defrosted
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup flaked or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 28cm x 18cm slice tin, allowing baking paper to overhang a little. Put flour, baking powder, sugar and oats in a large bowl and stir until combined. Add melted butter and combine well. Press two-thirds of the mixture into the base of prepared tin.
- Drain liquid from defrosted raspberries through a mesh sieve. Spread jam over oat base then top with drained raspberries. In a bowl, combine remaining oat mixture and coconut with your hands. Crumble over raspberry layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool in tin for 30 minutes. Holding the baking paper, lift out of tin and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.3 g|
|- Sugars||10.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.1 g|