Enjoy delicious granola cereal clusters for dessert too! Using vanilla ice-cream, frozen raspberries and passionfruit, simply combine, freeze and voilà!
- 1.2 litre tub no-added sugar vanilla ice-cream
- 3 passionfruit, pulped
- 1 ¾ cups apple, coconut and quinoa granola
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries, roughly crushed
- Place ice cream into a large bowl and allow to soften slightly. Add the passionfruit pulp and stir until well combined. Fold through half the granola and half the berries.
- Divide half the mixture between 8 x 1 cup freezer-proof containers. Sprinkle remaining granola and berries over the top.
- Top with remaining mixture. Cover and freeze until required. Stand for 5 min before serving. Top with a little extra granola and a few berries if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||65.7 g|
|- Sugars||31.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.4 g|