Everyone loves mint slice, and this slice recipe is easy! Using white and dark choc melts, these treats make great snacks for a movie night or tea time.
- 250 g chocolate ripple biscuits, crushed
- 125 g butter, melted
- 2 cups pure icing sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp peppermint essence
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g white chocolate melts, melted and cooled
- Grease and line base and sides of a 16 x 26cm lamington pan with baking paper. Combine biscuits and butter and press into the pan. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Combine icing sugar, condensed milk and peppermint essence. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1 min to soften. Spread over base. Chill until set.
- Place dark chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1-2 min, stirring every 30 sec, until smooth. Pour over the slice. Place white chocolate into a snap-bag and drizzle over slice. Cut into pieces when firm.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||27.1 g|
|- Sugars||23.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.3 g|