This almond and macadamia fudge is super easy to make. It's a great chocolate fudge recipe to make for cake stalls, birthdays or to give as an edible gift.
- 200 g block roast almond milk chocolate bar
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 200 g chopped dark cooking chocolate
- ½ cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- Chop roast almond chocolate and place into a saucepan with sweetened condensed milk, butter and dark cooking chocolate. Stir over low heat until melted and combined. Remove from heat and add macadamia nuts.
- Pour into a lined 20cm cake pan. Chill until set. Cut fudge into 15 squares. Store in an airtight container or in the fridge until required.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.7 g|
|- Sugars||24.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|