Don't have time to cook? No problem! This salad uses tinned tuna, cannellini beans and Greek feta, meaning it's a fab, filling salad, with no cooking needed!
- 250 g punnet baby Roma truss tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green capsicum, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 425 g canned tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 g Greek feta, sliced
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small jug until combined.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, basil leaves, beans, olives and tuna in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad. Toss to combine.
- Transfer salad to a serving platter. Top with feta. Garnish with extra basil leaves.
Try adding shredded barbecued chicken meat to salad instead of tuna.
Add dressing to salad just before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.8 g|
|- Sugars||2.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.0 g|