Served with a sweet chilli & peanut dressing, this chicken, cabbage, carrot and noodle salad with fresh mint is made by simply putting all ingredients together!
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
- 4 cups thinly shredded Chinese cabbage (250g)
- 4 green spring onions, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, plus extra, to garnish
- 100 g packet crunchy noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- To make dressing, place oils, vinegar, sugar and sauces in a small jug. Whisk until combined.
- Combine chicken, cabbage, onions, carrot, mint and noodles in a large bowl. Mix well. Drizzle over dressing. Toss to coat.
- Serve salad immediately garnished with extra mint.
Salad and dressing ingredients can be prepared up to one day ahead. Keep, covered, separately, in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.3 g|