This easy wok dinner makes for a fast weeknight meal. On the table in under 15 minutes, it's packed with Cantonese beef, snow peas, capsicum and carrot.
- 450 g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 cups packaged shredded carrot (160g)
- 2 x 100 g sachets Cantonese stir fry sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Keep warm.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, nonstick wok over a high heat. Add beef and garlic. Stir-fry, breaking up mince, for about 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Add snow peas, capsicum and carrot. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add sauce sachets, water, soy sauce and noodles. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until hot. Serve.
For a change, replace hokkien noodles with rice noodles.
Packaged shredded carrot is available in the fruit and vegetable section of major supermarkets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||42.2 g|
|- Sugars||13.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|