Try this chicken curry for a fast, weeknight dinner the whole fam will love. With oriental vegies and roasted cashews, it's a deliciously creamy comfort dinner.
- 700 g chicken tenderloins, chopped
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- ⅓ cup yellow curry paste
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 500 g frozen Oriental stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander stems and leaves
- ¾ cup roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Toss chicken with oil in a large bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove.
- Add paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Return chicken to wok. Stir in milk and sauce. Bring to boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in frozen vegetables. Simmer for about 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Stir in coriander and cashews.
- Serve with rice.
The stir-fry vegetables we used consisted of broccoli, yellow beans, carrots, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts and red capsicum.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||24.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||113.9 g|
|- Sugars||3.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.5 g|