Make an exciting dinner, even when you're short on time. With cheese & jalapeno sausages, corn, and avocado, these wraps take just 20 minutes to make.
- 500 g cheese and jalapeño beef sausages
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 x 125 g canned corn kernels, drained
- ½ small iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- juice of 1 lime
- 6 mini whole wheat wraps, warmed
- 300 g jar medium or mild tomato salsa
- Heat a large non-stick pan or barbecue grill over medium-high heat. Spray with oil and cook sausages for 10-12 min, turning often, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine onion, tomato, avocado, corn, lettuce and cheese in a bowl. Squeeze over the lime juice and season with pepper.
- Lay wraps on a flat surface and spread with a dollop of salsa. Spoon salad mixture evenly between wraps. Slice sausages and spread over the salad. Roll up to serve. Serve with remaining salsa and garnish with coriander.
Pop this filling into crispy baked jumbo tacos shells. Serve with a side of mashed avocado seasoned with lime juice, pepper and a little chopped red onion.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||23.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.0 g|
|- Sugars||9.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.9 g|