Add flavour to great seafood meals with this easy seafood dressing. With lemon juice, tomato paste and yoghurt, serve it with cooked prawns or other seafood.
- ½ cup fat-free natural yoghurt
- ½ cup 97% fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to serve
- Salt and pepper, to serve
- Whisk all ingredients in a small jug. Season with Tabasco and salt and pepper.
- Serve with cooked prawns or other seafood of your choice.
Sauce can be made up to a day ahead. Keep, covered, in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.2 g|
|- Sugars||16.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|