Fresh, light, and easy. If you haven't got anything planned for dinner tonight, this is perfect – potatoes, capsicum & asparagus with a yoghurty lemon sauce.
- 600 g chat potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 2 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus, trimmed
- lemon wedges, to serve
Dill lemon sauce
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- Place potatoes on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for 10 minutes. Add capsicum. Toss to combine. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add salmon. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Boil or microwave asparagus until its tender. Drain.
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve salmon with chats, capsicum, asparagus, sauce and lemon wedges.
Instead of salmon fillets, try other white fish fillets, such as snapper or ling.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.2 g|
|- Sugars||6.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.7 g|