Seasoned with cajun spice, chicken breast fillets are wrapped in mini tortillas with a mango, avocado and jalapeno salsa – a light & delicious dinner.
- 2 x 300 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- warmed mini tortillas, to serve
- shredded red cabbage, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Mango & jalapeno salsa
- 1 large mango (600g)
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped, drained jalapeño chillies
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- To make salsa, cut cheeks from mango. Discard stone. Using a large spoon, scoop out flesh from each cheek. Chop flesh. Place in a bowl with remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Toss chicken with combined seasoning and oil.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Thinly slice.
- Serve chicken on tortillas with cabbage. Spoon over salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
Salsa can be made up to 30 minutes before serving. We used a Calypso mango, a slightly firmer variety, for the salsa.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.8 g|
|- Sugars||15.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.6 g|