Parmesan shavings top delicious crispy garlic bread baguette slices with goat's cheese, baby spinach and cooked beetroot – easy-to-eat party food with a twist.
- 12 x 1cm-thick slices sourdough baguette
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, halved
- 40 g goat's cheese
- ¼ tsp finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cooked, peeled fresh baby beetroots
- 5 g Parmesan shavings
- Preheat a grill. Spray both sides of baguette with cooking spray. Add to grill, in batches if necessary, and toast until golden. When toast is cool enough to handle, rub both sides with garlic.
- Combine goat’s cheese with lemon zest, lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper. Spread over the garlic toast and top with baby spinach leaves. Thinly slice beets. Arrange over spinach. Sprinkle with parmesan shavings. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.4 g|
|- Sugars||3.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.9 g|