Quickly grill your garlic bread baguette, and by the time you've ripped up your bocconcini cheese and sliced your tomatoes, it'll be ready to top and serve.
- 12 x 1cm-thick slices sourdough baguette
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, halved
- 12 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 4 drained and sliced baby bocconcini
- basil leaves, to serve
- balsamic glaze, to serve
- Preheat a grill. Spray both sides of baguette with cooking spray. Add to grill, in batches if necessary, and toast until golden. When toast is cool enough to handle, rub both sides with garlic.
- Top garlic toast with cherry tomatoes, baby bocconcini and a few small basil leaves. Drizzle with a little balsamic glaze. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||52.0 g|
|- Sugars||5.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.8 g|