Recipe by: Diabetic Living
Garlic bread baguette slices are topped with prosciutto, baby rocket and blue cheese. Thin pear slices cut through the creamy blue cheese & give a fruity note.
- 12 x 1cm-thick slices sourdough baguette
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, halved
- 1 handful baby rocket leaves
- ½ large pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 30 g thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into small pieces
- 20 g blue cheese, crumbled
- ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat a grill. Spray both sides of baguette with cooking spray. Add to grill, in batches if necessary, and toast until golden. When toast is cool enough to handle, rub both sides with garlic.
- Top garlic toast with a handful of baby rocket leaves. Top with ½ large pear, cored and thinly sliced, 30g thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into small pieces, and 20g blue cheese, crumbled. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||52.1 g|
|- Sugars||4.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|