Maltesers get the royal treatment in this recipe for ice-cream sandwiches! With only 4 ingredients, the no-cook recipe will fast become an easy favourite…
- 250 g Arnott's butternut snap cookies
- 600 ml tub thickened cream
- 396 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g packet Maltesers milk chocolate covered malt balls, coarsely chopped
- Lightly grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Place cookies into a large snap-lock bag. Seal. Gently beat with a rolling pin until coarsely crushed. Spread evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Beat cream in a large bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk. Beat for about 5 minutes, or until firm peaks form.
- Reserve ½ cup of the Maltesers. Add remaining Maltesers to cream mixture. Stir until combined. Pour over biscuit base. Smooth over top.
- Scatter reserved Maltesers over top. Press gently into cream mixture. Cover. Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight until firm.
- To serve, lift slice out of pan. Cut into squares.
Try replacing Maltesers with your favourite chocolate bar, such as Crunchie or Cherry Ripe. This slice can be frozen for up to two weeks.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||21.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.6 g|
|- Sugars||38.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g|