With only 15 minutes prep time, this slice is full of seeds, oats, goji berries, honey, dates, cashews and almonds. It's a great on-the-go energy boost!
- 1 cup natural almonds (150g)
- 1 cup roasted unsalted cashew nuts (150g)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates (150g)
- ¼ cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup pepitas
- Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- Process almonds and cashews in a food processor until finely chopped. Add coconut, oats, dates, cocoa, honey and oil. Process until combined.
- Add berries and pepitas. Pulse until just combined. Press into prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until firm.
- Lift slice out of pan. Cut into bars.
For a change, try using other dried fruits, such as diced apricots or sultanas, instead of goji berries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.0 g|
|- Sugars||8.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g|