This luscious dessert is super easy to make using summer peaches. With crushed up biscotti and flaked almonds, these baked fruits are a crunchy, sweet delight.
- 6 large, ripe peaches (1kg), halved, stones removed
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup honey
- vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- 150 g packet almond biscotti
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted
- To make topping, process biscotti in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in almonds and butter.
- Place peaches, cut-side up, in a single layer in a 22cm x 32cm rectangular, ovenproof dish. Drizzle over juice, then honey. Top evenly with biscotti topping.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 18 to 20 minutes, or until peaches are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with ice-cream.
Make sure you use ripe peaches.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||48.5 g|
|- Sugars||37.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.4 g|