These Easter bunny bottoms are seriously cute! And by using a packet cookie mix as a base, they're also seriously easy! Kids will have a laugh making these…
- 495 g packet chocolate chip cookie mix, prepared as directed
- 453 g tub strawberry frosting
- 453 g tub creamy vanilla frosting
- 150 g packet Raffaello's (chocolates)
- 2 packs fruit flavoured Mentos, or other fruit flavoured soft chewy candies, to decorate
- 1 packet Fruit Adventure flavoured Tic Tacs, or other pill-shaped fruit flavoured candies, cut in half, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Line two large baking trays with baking paper. Take 12 x 1-tablespoon portions of the dough and roll each into a ball, place onto baking trays, spacing apart. Flatten to about 5mm thick, use the base of a glass to ensure they are even. Bake for 10-12 min. Cool for 5 min then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, divide the remaining dough into 1-teaspoon portions and roll into balls. Place balls onto the cooled baking trays, allowing room for spreading. Flatten each to 3-5mm thick. Gently shape each one into a rounded triangle shape to create feet. Bake for 7-10 min or until golden. Cool as before.
- To assemble, spread half of each of the cookies of each size with pink icing and half the other half with white icing. Assemble the cookies, placing 2 small cookie feet on top of each large cookie. Decorate with sweets as shown.
If desired, add pink food colouring to the strawberry frosting to give it a more vibrant colour.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||89.7 g|
|- Sugars||57.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.0 g|