This clever quiche has only 5 ingredients! The best bit about this recipe is that you can swap broccoli for other great vegies, such as carrot and zucchini!
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 eggs
- ¾ cup thickened cream
- 1 tbsp jarred crushed garlic
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Spray a 23cm pie dish with cooking spray. Boil, steam or microwave the broccoli until just tender. Drain and run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then finely chop broccoli.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream and garlic with a little sea salt and pepper. Add the broccoli and ¾ cup of the cheese, stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 min or until mixture has set in the centre. Allow to cool for 5 min before cutting into wedges. Garnish with sliced spring onions. Serve with a mixed green salad.
No broccoli? Try this with grated vegetables. Coarsely grate or julienne carrot, zucchini and pumpkin to make 500g shredded veg for the recipe.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||22.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.4 g|
|- Sugars||2.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|