Cannelloni pasta cases make this vegetarian spinach, tomato & feta bake super easy to make. With only 15 minutes of prep time, it's a great weeknight meal.
- 2 x 400 g canned cherry tomatoes
- 250 g packet frozen spinach, defrosted, squeezed
- 500 g fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 15 dried oven-ready cannelloni tubes
- crumbled feta cheese, to serve
- fresh basil leaves, to serve
- toasted pine nuts, to serve
- Pour one can of cherry tomatoes into the base of a large greased baking dish. Defrost spinach and mix with ricotta cheese and eggs. Season to taste with pepper. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a 1.5cm nozzle. Pipe mixture into cannelloni shells, arranging them over the tomatoes.
- Pour over the remaining can of tomatoes. Cover with foil. Bake at 180°C (160°C fan forced) for 35-40 min. Serve, sprinkled with crumbled feta, fresh basil leaves and toasted pine nuts.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||18.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||69.9 g|
|- Sugars||10.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.8 g|