This gluten-free chia dessert pots make an easy, yet sophisticated dessert. Topped with vanilla yoghurt and diced kiwi fruit, it's the perfect autumn recipe.
- 400 ml almond and coconut milk
- ¼ cup black and white chia seed mix
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- vanilla yoghurt, to serve
- 1 kiwi fruit, diced, to serve
- Combine almond coconut milk in a bowl with chia seed mix. Add pure maple syrup. Stir well to combine. Cover and chill overnight. Divide between 6 serving glasses. Serve with vanilla yoghurt and diced kiwi fruit. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.4 g|
|- Sugars||7.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.7 g|