In less than 35 minutes this superb dish of citrus pork with risoni pasta and corn is on the table. Pork is marinated in a orange, oregano and garlic marinade.
- 4 x 150 g pork Scotch fillet steaks
- 1 ½ cups risoni (300g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- 1 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- To make marinade, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add pork. Toss to coat. Stand for 10 minutes. Drain pork, reserving marinade.
- Meanwhile, cook risoni in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until just tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in same saucepan over a low heat. Add onion and capsicums. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until soft. Stir in risoni. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on one side. Add reserved marinade. Turn pork over. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Boil, steam or microwave corn until tender. Drain.
- Serve risoni, pork and pan juices with corn. Garnish with oregano leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||93.4 g|
|- Sugars||13.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.0 g|