Lift your cheese board game with a delicious fruit log. The roulade is also amazing as a lunch box snack or added to a salad. Perfect for date night, too!
- 400 g dried pitted dates
- ¾ cup raw caster sugar
- juice 3 lemons
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup pistachios, lightly toasted, chopped
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp pure icing sugar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 125 g brie, cut into small pieces
- parsley leaves, to garnish
- Combine dates, caster sugar, lemon juice and honey in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Cook for 15 minutes or until thickened. Fold in pistachios.
- Spread in a log on a sheet of baking paper and roll up tightly. Set aside to cool until firm.
- Toss raspberries in icing sugar, vinegar and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Unwrap log. Slice with a damp knife. Put pieces on serving board then top each with a piece of brie, a raspberry and micro parsley leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.7 g|
|- Sugars||21.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|