Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
Here’s a light and fresh pasta great for those with dairy-intolerances. Chicken with garlic, spinach and rosemary is finished with lemon for a zesty finish.
- 400 g pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large bunch fresh spinach, washed and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 400 g skinless boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to season
- finely grated rind and zest of 1 lemon
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a large pan, add spinach, cover pan and cook just until wilted. Remove from pan and put to one side.
- Add rest of oil to pan and heat, add garlic and rosemary and cook gently for about a minute.
- Add chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes until cooked through. Drain pasta and toss through lemon rind and juice, then spinach, then cooked chicken.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve at once.
Stir boiling water while adding pasta to keep it free flowing and stop it sticking together.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||73.6 g|
|- Sugars||3.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.8 g|