Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
Pick up a barbecue chicken then pair it with crisp salad vegetables and silky noodles for a perfect midweek dinner combination that's full of Thai flavour
- 80 g dried rice vermicelli
- 1 iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2 carrots grated and mixed with 1tsp sugar
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- ½ cup chopped coriander or mint
- 1 barbecued chicken meat shredded
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- Soak the vermicelli noodles in warm water for about 20 minutes until clear and soft. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine the noodles with the salad ingredients in a large bowl, including the chicken.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and toss through salad. Pile onto a large flat serving plate.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.2 g|
|- Sugars||14.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.0 g|