Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
A simple but delicious idea – ripe summer fruit, lightly macerated so it becomes syrupy with a hint of rum, then grilled to sweet caramelly perfection.
- 2 - 3 tbsp soft brown sugar
- ¼ cup rum, brandy or orange juice
- 6 - 8 plums, peaches, nectarines and/or apricots, halved and destoned
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced
- Mix sugar and rum, brandy or juice in a large, shallow dish. Place fruit in dish, cut-side down for stone fruit, and allow to sit for 1-2 hours. When ready to cook, barbecue or grill until soft and lightly browned (about 5 minutes each side).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.8 g|
|- Sugars||17.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|