These hazelnut, pepita seed and medjool date energy balls are bite-sized hits of energy. The healthy snacks can be made and chilled for up to two weeks.
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- ⅓ cup sunflower kernels
- ½ cup whole skinless hazelnuts
- 15 fresh pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Place half each of the pepitas and sunflower kernels into a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Transfer to a shallow small bowl and set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients to processor with 1 tablespoon water. Process until well combined.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls, then coat in reserved seed mixture. Chill for 30 min or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.9 g|
|- Sugars||11.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|