If you love san choy bow, you'll love this chicken mince with grated green apple, mint and coriander. With lettuce leaves, it's a lighter take on chicken wraps.
- ¼ cup mild curry paste
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 small green apple, peeled and grated
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean shoots, trimmed
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 8 - 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
- diced tomatoes, to garnish
- Heat 2 teaspoons rice bran oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add curry paste and mince. Cook, stirring for 5-6 min or until cooked through, breaking up lumps.
- Stir through apple, cook 1 min. Remove from the heat and stir in the spring/ green onions, bean shoots and herbs. Serve in lettuce leaves. Garnish with diced tomatoes.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.8 g|
|- Sugars||6.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|