Tinned tuna is a budget-friendly way to enjoy fresh, filling & delicious food. This recipe serves 4, and is a great main-course salad to share with the family.
- 400 g canned borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch prepared English spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 x 185 g Sirena canned tuna in olive oil, undrained
- lemon wedges, to serve
- capers, to garnish
- red onion rings, to garnish (optional)
- Combine borlotti beans with Roma tomatoes and English spinach leaves. Toss and arrange on a platter. Top with avocado and undrained tuna with olive oil. Serve with lemon wedges. Garnish with capers and red onion rings if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.2 g|
|- Sugars||1.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||28.7 g|