A classic Italian dish for those who appreciate a bit of spice, with green prawn cutlets, lemon, paprika, parsley and garlic. It's all on the table in 25 mins!
- 300 g linguine
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400 g small green prawns cutlets (peeled, raw prawns)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Cook linguine following pack instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add chilli flakes and paprika. Stir for 1 minute then add prawns. Cook for 3 minutes or until pink and just cooked through.
- Add lemon juice, cooked linguine and a few tablespoons of the reserved hot cooking water. Season, toss, stir through parsley and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||56.0 g|
|- Sugars||2.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.2 g|