A frittata is great served as part of a tapas spread. You can vary the fillings with seasonal vegetables. Making 18 slices, this recipe is perfect for parties.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cooked fresh or thawed frozen peas
- ½ cup cooked spinach, well drained
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 8- 10 fresh mint leaves, very finely sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil, to cook
- Whisk eggs lightly in a bowl. Stir in peas, spinach, feta, salt, pepper and mint.
- Heat oil in a medium frypan (about 22cm in diameter). Add egg mixture and spread evenly. Cook over a low heat until starting to set around the edges (15-20 minutes), then cook about 15cm below a preheated grill until set and starting to puff (a further 5-8 minutes). Allow to cool in pan. Remove from pan, cut into wedges and serve at room temperature.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||0.8 g|
|- Sugars||0.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.3 g|