Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
Smoked chicken combined with mushrooms, bacon and crème fraiche makes a quick and delicious pasta meal. Cook while the pasta boils – it's super speedy!
- 400 g pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3- 4 bacon rashers, chopped
- 400 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 smoked chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 250 g creme fraiche
- zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the dried pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a large frypan, add bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add the sliced button mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add drained pasta to the pan with the thinly sliced smoked chicken breast, crème fraiche, reserved cooking water, lemon zest and chopped parsley. Allow to heat through for a few minutes and serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||78.6 g|
|- Sugars||9.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.5 g|