Recipe by: Pauline Burns
For a cheap and fun way to celebrate Easter with the kids, make these Easter chocolate egg nests with them. Using fried noodles, they are super easy, too!
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 60 g butter
- 4 cups fried noodles or cereal
- candy-coated speckled crispy chocolate mini eggs, to fill baskets
- jelly beans, to fill basket
- Grease and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir until melted and combined. Remove from heat.
- Add noodles or cereal and gently stir to coat. Spoon mixture equally onto trays, forming into cup shapes to make 12 nests. Allow the nests to stand until set.
- Fill with mini Easter eggs, jelly beans or other sweets.
These can be made with breakfast cereal instead of noodles.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.4 g|
|- Sugars||5.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|