Recipe by: Sarah Napper
Let kids gets creative with this safe and easy way to have some kitchen fun! Simply buy bickies, and watch as they transform into cute little bunnies!
- 100 g white chocolate buttons, melted and cooled
- 12 honey jumble biscuits, or other soft gingerbread and honey finger biscuits topped with icing
- 12 pink and white marshmallows, halved
- 2 tbsp hundreds and thousands, or desiccated coconut
- 12 mini marshmallows, halved
- 24 white tics tacs, or other pill-shaped peppermint flavoured candies
- 24 edible silver balls
- Spoon melted and cooled chocolate into a piping bag.
- Place the biscuits onto a tray. Cut the mini marshmallows in half and press the cut sides into the 100s & 1000s or desiccated coconut.
- Decorate the biscuits with the marshmallows, mints and cachous, using chocolate to attach them to the biscuits. Set aside until the chocolate has set.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.0 g|
|- Sugars||18.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.1 g|