How do you like your eggs? Get into the Easter spirit with these seriously cute gourmet treats. They're fun to make and will give kids a break from chocolate!
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and tops removed and reserved
- ⅓ cup aioli
- carrot wedges, for beaks and feet
- 3 black olives, torn into small pieces, for eyes
- 2 cups torn or shredded baby kale leaves
- paprika, to serve (optional)
- Scoop the yolk out of the centre of each egg and place it into a bowl with aioli mayonnaise. Mix with a fork. Spoon into a zip-lock bag, snip off the corner and pipe into the hollowed out whites. Place the top of the egg back onto the egg and decorate with carrot wedges for beaks and feet and some black olive pieces for eyes. Arrange on a platter and surround with kale leaves. Sprinkle with paprika to serve, if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.5 g|
|- Sugars||1.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.1 g|