A fast, easy and healthy dessert that takes only minutes to prepare! With pineapple, sorbet and fresh mint, it's a refreshing and cooling after-dinner delight.
- 1 medium pineapple (1.7kg), peeled, chopped
- 2 tbsp icing sugar mixture
- 2 tbsp shredded fresh mint
- mixed berry sorbet, to serve
- Place pineapple, icing sugar and mint in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately with sorbet.
Try replacing pineapple with rockmelon, honeydew or champagne melon for a change.
If short of time, buy containers of chopped pineapple from the fruit and vegie section of supermarkets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.9 g|
|- Sugars||16.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|