You can almost guarantee your party guests won't have had these hokkien noodle curry cups! Served with mango chutney, they make fabulous everyday snacks, too.
- 440 g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 9 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- mango chutney, to serve
- Grease a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity).
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool.
- Place eggs, cream and curry powder in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Combine onions and carrot with noodles. Divide among prepared pan holes. Pour egg mixture evenly into holes.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 25 minutes, or until set and golden. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm noodle cups with chutney.
You can use thin hokkien noodles instead of thick, if you prefer. Noodle cups can be served cold and make a great on-the-run snack, or have with a salad for a lunch.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.1 g|
|- Sugars||1.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|