Recipe by: Create Bake Make
Create Bake Make has a fun way to keep the kids busy over the Easter break – Easter egg chocolate bark with white chocolate, Maltesers, and chocolate eggs…
- 200 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 g candy-coated speckled crispy chocolate mini eggs
- 5 mini caramel-filled chocolate eggs
- 30 g Maltesers or other milk chocolate covered malt balls
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and place your Easter eggs and Maltesers close by.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 30-second spurts on high until the white chocolate has almost melted, before removing from the microwave and stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Working quickly, pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking tray, moving the tray around to spread the chocolate until it forms a thin layer.
- Sprinkle Easter eggs and Maltesers over the top of the melted white chocolate until it's covered.
- Once finished, place the Easter egg chocolate bark into the fridge for 1 hour or until it's set
- Remove from the fridge and cut into large pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
Have your Easter eggs/chocolates ready to use on your bench before melting the white chocolate, as it will start to set quite quickly.
You can use a sharp knife to cut this Easter egg chocolate bark into pieces or you can break it into shards using your hands
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||31.6 g|
|- Sugars||30.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 g|