This 5-ingredient soup is seriously easy to make. Using canned tomato soup, added roasted chilli, chickpeas, bread and garlic gives it an extra spicy bite.
- 425 g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh chilli, chopped
- 2 slices thickly sliced white bread, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 x 420 g canned condensed tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Line a tray with baking paper. In a bowl, toss chickpeas, garlic, chilli, bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with pepper. Spread over tray in a single layer. Bake for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, heat tomato soup as directed and divide between 4 bowls. Top each with one quarter of the baked chickpeas and bread mix. Serve with chopped parsley or spring/green onions if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.0 g|
|- Sugars||18.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.5 g|