Added marmalade gives these sausages a sweet flavour that tastes beautiful with fried onions. With only 5 ingredients, it's a weeknight dinner winner.
- 8 pork sausages
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup gravy powder
- ⅓ cup breakfast marmalade
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook for 8 min, turning often. Add onions and continue to cook for a further 5 min or until sausages are golden brown and onions have softened.
- Place gravy powder into a measuring jug and add boiling water up to the 1 cup mark, whisk with a fork until dissolved. Add the marmalade and stir to combine.
- Pour gravy mixture into the pan with the thyme leaves. Simmer for a further 5 min. Serve sausages and gravy with mashed potato and steamed greens.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.7 g|
|- Sugars||18.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|