These quick Turkish pizzas are a great recipe to remember when you're in a rush – the best part is that you can always add extra toppings of your choice, too!
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, halved lengthways
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 100 g shaved leg ham
- 100 g shaved salami
- ½ cup canned fire-roasted capsicum strips, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups baby rocket leaves
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella
- Heat an oven or griller to medium heat. Cut bread halves into 4 equal pieces. Spray the top of each bread piece with olive oil and toast under griller for 2 min on each side or until lightly golden. Remove.
- Spread bread slices lightly with mayonnaise and top with ham, salami, red pepper strips and rocket leaves. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place onto an oven tray. Season with pepper.
- Place under the griller and cook for 2-3 min or until cheese melts and filling is hot. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||57.9 g|
|- Sugars||5.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.0 g|