Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
Crispy pastry on the top and all sweet caramel gooeyness underneath, this is the stuff of sheer deliciousness – and they're on the table in 30 minutes!
- 2 x 24cm puff pastry sheets, or 320g, rolled thinly
- 2 large apples, peeled, quartered and cored
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup golden syrup
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut pastry into 8 squares and place an apple quarter in the centre of each one. Draw up pastry to enclose apple, pinching edges to seal.
- Place in a baking dish, allowing a little room between each. Mix water and golden syrup and pour over pies.
- Bake until golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve with syrup spooned over.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||40.0 g|
|- Sugars||21.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|