Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
This Asian-styled salad is a lighter take on traditional Chinese chicken and cashew nuts. Using cooked chicken breast, it takes only 15 minutes to make.
- 100 g snow peas
- 1 cooked chicken or 4 cooked chicken breasts, flesh shredded into bite-size chunks
- 2 mangoes, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ cup roasted cashew nuts
Thai sweet chilli dressing
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- zest of 1 lime or lemon
- Place dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake to combine.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl, pour over dressing and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.5 g|
|- Sugars||21.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.3 g|